Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the SWSL has cancelled the April 19th Show and April 26th Awards Banquet. The USEF has extended their recommendation that all licensed shows be postponed until after May 3, 2020.
The SWSL Board is currently judging whether rescheduling the Show and the Awards Banquet for July is feasible. Please check your emails as a survey has been sent to help with this decision.
We understand this is a difficult time for all - please stay safe!
Important Update: The USEF strongly recommends all licensed shows be suspended through April 16, 2020. Our next show is scheduled for April 19, 2020. The SWSL is closely monitoring the COVID-19 developments and will advise if there are any changes to our show's status.
Details regarding the USEF recommendations and additional resources from the CDC, WHO, USOPC, and the FEI are available on usef.org/media/coronavirus-resources.
Due to the success of the restructured February show and positive feedback, the SWSL will be rearranging the show class list as follows going forward.
1. Saddle Seat Equitation, Varsity
2. Saddle Seat English Pleasure, Varsity
3. Saddle Seat Equitation, Junior Varsity
4. Saddle Seat English Pleasure, Junior Varsity
5. Saddle Seat Equitation, Freshman
6. Saddle Seat English Pleasure, Freshman
7. Saddle Seat Equitation, Novice
8. Saddle Seat English Pleasure, Novice
9. Western Equitation, Varsity
10. Western Horsemanship, Varsity
11. Western Equitation, Junior Varsity
12. Western Horsemanship, Junior Varsity
13. Western Equitation, Freshman
14. Western Horsemanship, Freshman
15. Western Equitation, Novice
16. Western Horsemanship, Novice
Our intention is to keep the shows moving efficiently and smoothly, and we believe this change will reduce transition times between classes and the need for gate holds.
The change will be in effect for the April 19th 2020 show and all following shows.
The change has been recorded in the SWSL Rules and Regulations. Thank you!